This system is being designed and developed for the Human Services Agency’s (HSA) Workforce Development Division (WDD). WDD provides Employment Services to San Francisco residents through the CalWORKs Welfare to Work, the County Adult Assistance Program (CAAP)/Personal Assisted Employment Services (PAES) as well as other un- and under-employed citizens.
As part of this engagement, Cyclotron provided the following services:
- Ability to search for clients from a copy of CalWIN/CIS data as well as the JAMS database.
- Ability to pull certain CalWIN data elements into JAMS while creating a new client record in JAMS and associate JAMS client record to the record in the downloaded copy of CalWIN.
- Ability to maintain CalWIN data elements that are in the JAMS client records on a scheduled basis.
- Ability to view, create and edit client records in JAMS.
- Ability to void client records and retroactively create client data on another client record.
- Ability to search, view, create and edit provider records.
- Ability to search, view, create and edit contract records.
- Ability to search, view, create and edit client activity records.
- Ability to enter and track a client activity for activities that are provided by external providers.
- Ability to search for, view, create and manage permissions for system users.
- Locking down access of the system to users who are on the HSA network.
- Ability for Program Admins to manage dropdown values for Increment 1 and non IT JAMS HSA users.
- Ability for Program Admins to manage new activities.
- Ability for IT Admin to manage User Types.
- Ability for IT Admin to manage Dropdowns.
- SQL Replication/Reports Only database that can be accessed directly by authorized personnel.